ILD and Sarooidosis Clinic – Interstitial Lung Disease Clinic
We are one of the few centers in India that manage a large volume of patients with ILDs. All patients who have been suspected or diagnosed to have Interstitial Lung diseases will be attended by consultants who are experts in managing these disorders. Patients will get expert input from an ILD multi-disciplinary team meetings which is the standard of care and gold standard globally for the diagnosis of most ILDs. State-of-the-art Pulmonary Function Labs. cryo-biopsy facilities, and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services are available to confirm the diagnosis, estimate the severity precisely, prognosticate and provide best treatment for these patients.
Pulmonary Medicine OPD area, A201: Second floor in A block.
Monday and Thursday
From 1 PM to 4 PM
For online appointments click the link below or visit the nearest Cash Counter inside the hospital.
– Dr DJ Christopher
– Dr Balamugesh T
– Dr Barney Isaac TJ
– Dr Priya
– Dr Jefferson Daniel J
– Dr Benjamin Earnest Williams
d. Who can visit?
The following are the list of common ILDs that we see in our Outpatient services:
– Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis – IPF
– Non-specific Interstitial Pneumonia – NSIP
– Organizing Pneumonia – COP
– Chronic Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis – CHP
– Respiratory Bronchiolitis Interstitial Lung Disease – RBILD
– Desquamative Interstitial Pneumonia – DIP
– Acute Interstitial Pneumonia – AIP
– Lymphocytic Interstitial Pneumonia – LIP
– Idiopathic Pleuro-parenchymal fibroelastosis- PPFE
– Combined pulmonary fibrosis and emphysema (CPFE) – Other Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonias – IIPs