Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Christian Medical College ,
1. MBBS (Undergraduate Medical degree), 2011 Tirunelveli Government Medical College, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu (The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR. Medical University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India)
2. MD (Pulmonary Medicine), Broad Specialty Degree, 2016 Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala (Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur)
3. Diplomate in National Board (Pulmonary Medicine), 2017 National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India.
4. Fellow in Pulmonology ,2018 Christian Medical College, Vellore , Tamil Nadu.
5. MNAMS,2021 National Academy of Medical Sciences,New Delhi.
TRAINING AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. APCCM Gold Medal award for the post graduates, 2016-Third prize
2. Young Faculty Research Award, NAPCON 2019 for the oral paper presentation on the Predictors of Mortality in Acute exacerbation of ILD among hospitalized patients in a tertiary care center, A 11-year Retrospective study
3. First Prize in Oral presentation, NAPCON 2020- Impact of Thoracic oncology MDT in patients’ management of Lung cancer in a tertiary care center
MEDICAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP
1. Academy of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (APCCM) membership since 2015 March.
2. Indian Chest society membership since March 2020
3. Member of the European respiratory society (ERS) since March 2020